This practical, interactive programme is designed for leaders/managers to equip them to become effective coaches or mentors to organisations and their peers.
By taking this programme, learners will develop, practise and apply essential coaching and mentoring skills and techniques. They will also access tools, resources, tips, and frameworks to help develop coaching and mentoring practice. To strengthen confidence, the learner will gain a background understanding of the theory that underpins successful coaching and mentoring.
- is principally authored by an acknowledged leader in talent development, as well as a highly regarded author and expert in coaching and mentoring
- contains a rich mix of content media including text and video which provide a highly interactive engagement experience
- contains real-life case studies and scenarios which translate concepts into everyday working situations
- contains skills-based activities and assessments which build coaching and mentoring practice
- leads to a recognised certification at level 6 (undergraduate level)
Developed in Partnership with
Marketing for Entrepreneurs