This practical, interactive programme will equip your learners to be effective coach or mentor to their new or less experienced lecturers or other colleagues.
By undertaking this programme, your learners will be able to understand the differences between coaching and mentoring and learn, practise and apply essential mentoring skills and techniques. They will also access tools, resources, tips, and frameworks to help develop coaching and mentoring practice. To strengthen confidence, your learners will gain a background understanding of the theory that underpins successful coaching and mentoring in relation to lecturers or other education professionals.
- is principally authored by an acknowledged leader in talent development, as well as a highly regarded author and expert in coaching and mentoring
- contains a rich mix of content media including text and video which provide a highly interactive engagement experience
- contains real-life case studies and scenarios which translate concepts into everyday working situations in further and higher education
- contains skills-based activities and assessments which build coaching and mentoring practice leads to a recognised certification at level 6 (undergraduate level)
- Qualifies for Advanced Learner Loans
Marketing for Entrepreneurs