Are you ready to start your path to becoming an entrepreneur!
This comprehensive entrepreneurship programme will provide you with all the knowledge and skills you need to set up and run a successful business.
The entrepreneurship programme consists of a menu of 18 modules for you to choose from which means that you only learn what you need. All the modules contain high quality learning content, including videos, presentations and podcasts.
The programme has been designed by entrepreneurs and learning experts and has been developed for people new to the world of business and those who require targeted learning in a particular area. This programme will help you create real documents for your business or idea such as a marketing research report or budget.
For this programme EduGrowth provides online support and guidance from our expert coaches . Read more about our coaching here.
Who should take this programme
This programme has been designed for individuals wishing to set up a business, have a business idea or want to improve their current business. There are no formal entry requirements for the entrepreneurship programmes. However, EduGrowth will review your application to ensure you have level 2 (or international equivalent) qualifications or you have the appropriate experience to achieve at level 3.
This programme leads to a UK regulated qualification, either the Award in Entrepreneurship or the Certificate in Entrepreneurship depending on whether you achieve 8 credits (4-8 modules depending on the credit size of the module) or 16 credits (between 9 and 14 modules depending on the size of the module).
Duration of the Programme
Each credit equals 10 hours of learning for the average participant, so this programme takes approximately 80 or 160 hours to complete depending on whether you choose to do the Award or the Certificate.
Award in Entrepreneurship – £450
Certificate in Entrepreneurship – £800
If you have any queries regarding the programme, module choices, on-boarding process or related topics, please send your enquiry through our contact us page.
If you would like to discuss paying in instalments please contact us to discuss the options available.
Our fees are substantially reduced if you represent a delivery partner. Please contact us so we can provide the fee structure and put together a bespoke package for you.
or to find out more contact us using the details above.
- Assessing Your Business Idea (2 Credits)
- Planning Your New Business (2 Credits)
- Developing Your Business Strategy (2 Credits)
- Managing Finance (2 Credits)
- Sourcing Finance (2 Credits)
- Marketing Your Business (2 Credits)
- Building a Brand (1 Credit)
- Presenting Your Business (1 Credit)
- Researching Your Market (1 Credit)
- Selling Your Products and Services (1 Credit)
- Managing Quality (1 Credit)
- Developing Innovation and Creativity (1 Credit)
- Managing Physical Resources (1 Credit)
- Managing People (1 Credit)
- Employing Staff (1 Credit)
- Developing a Customer Service Focus (1 Credit)
- Developing Yourself (1 Credit)
- Building Your Online Presence (2 Credits)
List of Modules
- Planning Your New Business
- Developing Your Strategy
- Presenting Your Business
- Forecasting Finances
- Obtaining Finance
- Managing Finances
- Marketing Your Business
- Building a Brand
- Managing Quality
- Researching Your Market
- Selling Your Products and Services
- Developing Innovation and Creativity
- Understanding the Legal Requirements for New Businesses
- Managing Resources
- Managing People
- Setting Up Your Team
- Managing Yourself
- Developing Yourself
- Developing a Customer Service Focus