This programme contains finance orientated modules taken from our core entrepreneurship programme, such as Managing Finance and Sourcing Finance. It will provide you with the key understanding and skills to confidently and effectively manage finance in your business.
The programme has been designed by entrepreneurs and learning experts and has been developed for people new to the world of business and those who require targeted learning in a particular area. This programme will help you create real documents for your business or idea such as a list of potential investors or a budget.
For this programme EduGrowth provides online support and guidance from our expert coaches . Read more about the coaching here.
Who should take this programme
This programme has been designed for individuals wishing to set up a business, have a business idea or want to improve their current business. There are no formal entry requirements for the entrepreneurship programmes. However, EduGrowth will review your application to ensure you have level 2 (or international equivalent) qualifications or you have the appropriate experience to achieve at level 3.
This programme leads to a UK regulated qualification, the Award in Entrepreneurship which is 8 credits (4-8 modules depending on the credit size of the module).
Duration of the Programme
Each credit equals 10 hours of learning for the average participant, so this programme takes approximately 80 hours to complete.
Award in Entrepreneurship – £450
If you have any queries regarding the programme, module choices, on-boarding process or related topics, please send your enquiry through our contact us page.
Our fees are substantially reduced if you represent a delivery partner. Please contact us so we can provide the fee structure and put together a bespoke package for you.
or to find out more contact us using the details above.
List of Modules
- Managing Finance (2 Credits)
- Sourcing Finance (2 Credits)
Plus any of the following adding up to 8 credits:
- Assessing Your Business Idea (2 Credits)
- Planning Your New Business (2 Credits)
- Developing Your Business Strategy (2 Credits)
- Marketing Your Business (2 Credits)
- Building a Brand (1 Credit)
- Presenting Your Business (1 Credit)
- Researching Your Market (1 Credit)
- Selling Your Products and Services (1 Credit)
- Managing Quality (1 Credit)
- Developing Innovation and Creativity (1 Credit)
- Managing Physical Resources (1 Credit)
- Managing People (1 Credit)
- Employing Staff (1 Credit)
- Developing a Customer Service Focus (1 Credit)
- Developing Yourself (1 Credit)
- Building Your Online Presence (2 Credits)