This practical, interactive programme will equip your experienced staff to be effective mentors to new or less experienced teachers. By undertaking this programme, they will be able to understand the differences between coaching and mentoring and learn, practise and apply essential mentoring skills and techniques within the school or institution.
They will also access tools, resources, tips, and frameworks to help develop mentoring practice. To strengthen confidence, the learners will gain a background understanding of the theory that underpins successful mentoring in the school.
- is principally authored by an acknowledged leader in talent development, as well as a highly regarded author and expert in coaching and mentoring
- contains a rich mix of content media including text and video which provide a highly interactive engagement experience
- contains real-life case studies and scenarios which translate concepts into everyday working situations
- contains skills-based activities and assessments which build mentoring practices
- leads to a recognised certification at level 6 (undergraduate level)
Teacher Mentoring Toolkit
To complement our learning programme, we have partnered with Cameo Education who provide Observic a performance review platform used for teacher mentoring. The platform allows video, audio and documentary evidence of classroom practice to be remotely evaluated and assessed by a mentor and their comments fed back to the teacher to facilitate more effective teaching and improved learning outcomes
Observic combined with the EduGrowth Mentoring for Education Professionals learning programme forms a Teacher Mentoring Toolkit that meets the needs and provides a complete solution to successfully establishing mentoring in schools or institutions
Developed in Partnership with
Marketing for Entrepreneurs